Tuesday 28 April 2009




Hey 2 days blogging on the trot I am almost impressed with my self. After walking the dogs and finally sussing out how to get the hot water working for a bath I settled down to scrap. Managed to complete another 2 pages. These are the 2 from yesterday, I asked Leon what should the title be for the pizza pic and this is what he came up with, I rather like it, it's a bit quirky, the layered up circle looks a bit like a pizza/plate and was cute so I wanted to add it (not sure it fits really but hey ho)
The 2nd LO is very simple and that is how I am trying to keep them so I can get lots done ( I did bring about 30 pics to choose from)
Well since Peggy has got me up this early I might go and have a cuppa and a read
More later. . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments