Tuesday 27 October 2009

Our House


This was a challenge on Scrapping the music The song was Our House by Madness

Reflecting on my mood I had to scrap my 2 remaining "babies" at home. Rodney and Peggy.

They have become our focus ever since we first set eyes on Rodders, anyway I digress


I love these October afternoon papers and it was also my first LO on Kraft cardstock
The lyrics go Our house in the middle of our street and I cut out the little houses and trees and arranged them into a street like row

I didnt think it needed any journalling as the title says it all

Hope you like it x

7 comments:

  1. Oooh this is sooooo gorgeous!! Love those little houses and trees....very cute!
    Thanks for playing along with us at STM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Love the row of houses! And the picture of the dogs is adorable! I can't believe they are so cooperative! Love the kraft paper background...it really draws the eye to the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..loving your design and I love the kraft paper...gorgeous with the colors you used.Love your little street!
    Really gorgeous work!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at STM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!! Thanks for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUS!!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the photo, the kraft paper, and how u used the OA houses!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an AWESoME layout! I love the photo of your pups! and all the little details and the papers - so COOL. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrappin The Music!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cute!!! I just love all the houses!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments