Sunday 13 December 2009

Managed to do a little scrapping this weekend

I managed to fit a little bit of scrapping in this weekend as well as putting up the tree, well when I finally found the lights. We got the rest of the decs down and then Peggy bit the head off of the little drummer boy that goes in my musical tree grrrrr ,she's a pest!
Leon was trying to decorate the kitchen but all I could hear was him cursing as he dropped this and knocked hiself on that!! it was hysterical.
But I did get these 2 LO completed and even photographed, I'm amazed
The first was is for stuck sketches.
I used some scraps of my yummy October Afternoon pp and various bits and pieces from my stash
The second one is for 52weeks 52sketches sketch 49
I love the sketches over there they are so comprehensive and I often turn to a sketch when my Mojo is failing me. More October Afternoon pp and yes the 2nd piece on the right is upside down on purpose(I always felt a bit of a dunce at school so that is why I did it, and maybe you have to be in my head to understand that but hey ho lol)
Well another weekend over and it's back to the grindstone tomorrow yuck!
Toodle pip for now x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments