Saturday 9 January 2010

First week of my "Pic a Day"


We started the year with a game of "The Really Nasty horse racing game", it's a great game where you race round the track and can use different cards to make your opponent "fall" and such like.

I was so excited to see some beautiful frosty webs out in the garden.


Peggys first experience of snow!


Rodney waiting for his Daddy as usual


Only a sneak peek of this one! All will be revealed a bit later


My beautiful Granddaughter Star came on our snowy dog walk

The Doods finding some sun



We have a whole host of different birds that visit our graden but I love the way this Wood Pigeon was looking at me as I was taking the pic
That's it for now, let's see how long I can keep this up
Toodle pip x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments