Sunday 25 April 2010

Had a great day at Shepton Mallett

Have been to the craft show there for the past few years but this year I thought was the best one so far
There seemed to be lots more scrappy stuff (tho not tons) I managed to spend almost all of my money lol
I will have to share pics another time as we are now in our little Challaborough Bay haven and i have been a big turnip and forgotten the camera lead (hopefully the in laws will be able to bring it down on tues when they visit)
The weather was nice and sunny so we all got to enjoy our picnic outside. I managed to snag this pic from Stevie's facebook but lord knows what I was doing lol
am having a bad stomach day today it would seem, must go see the doc when I get home as its getting more frequent
Toodle pip for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments