Wednesday 9 February 2011

Kraft it up Feb challenge

Played along at Kraft it up again this month. This time it was a colour challenge to use orange black and blue
Here is what I created
I started by using a honeycomb mask and a couple of different mists (also had to flick a bit of white paint around to lift it slightly)I used Stamping up pp & a small strip of October afternoon lots of brads and thickers The flower was made using this tutorial over at Ideas for Scrapbookers if you have never seen this blog head over and have a look they have some really great tutorials and ideas, I use it quite a lot
The pic is an old one of me with my previous 2 dogs Bonnie the Golden Retriever and Whiskey a small x breed that I inherited from my grandparents when they died & I just have to say what on earth posessed me to wear ORANGE! lol
Toodle Pip X

3 comments:

  1. This turned out beautifully, Im not an overly big fan on Kraft cardstock but you rocked it with those other colors. Now do I get to vote on the other site???lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one Tracee, it's so funky. Just like you in your orange outfit!! C xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic LO Tracee. Love your misting and paint splats. Such a lovely photo!! Thanks for playing along at KIU this month :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments