Sunday 6 March 2011

CCG 182

Love love the palette at CCG this week & I have printed this pic of Me Leon & Josh out in about 4 different formats this one was the "sepia" one and just went so nicely with the palette
Here is my LO





This was the palette
I didnt use any patterned paper but upcycled some old clothing & bits the fabric and the cotton lace flower were from a skirt, brown paper, some hessian, and the buttons (apart from the one with the stitched flower on) were from my great grandmothers button tin, the flourish in the corner was pink paislee, I tied up a very fine string of beads to make the little knotted flowers peeking out, stamped some butterflies and a bird onto acetate, the larger of the pins I added some beads & all the other bits were from my stash
Hope you like it
Toodle Pip X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments