Saturday 9 July 2011

Once upon a sketch

This was the sketch over at Once upon a sketch
I really liked it so decided to play along this time.
There is also journalling criteria that goes along with the sketches over at OUAK and this time it was this
JULY 1st CHALLENGE
Journalling Criteria: Who is in the photo? Name the person in the photo and at least 1 fact about them. This can be personality, character, talent , achievement etc. but it must be at least 2 sentences long.

Used Fancy Pants Lilac house range and I must say I don't usually like papers like these but I am in love with this range, some petaloo flowers that I inked the edges of and added some Deco Ice glass glitter. I added some more paper fowers and a strip of adhesive lace across the center. The fancy cut flowers are from The girls paperie  - Jubilee. for the background I used a crafters workshp heart template which I used to both ink and stitch a border. You cant see it from the photo but I also used a versamark and a white inkpad to stamp some swirls in the hearts white space,  of course the obligatory butterflies with some pearls for the finishing touches.
Toodle Pip XX

7 comments:

  1. How pretty! I like the background heart and all the flowers that you cut out! Beautiful combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous layout.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these papers to, they have such a wonderful softness about them and the photo look stunning with them. Love all the cutout bits and the masked heart with the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh Tracee this is so beautiful! It has turned out absolutely fabulous...!!!...Thanks for playing at Once Upon a Sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. really impressive page!
    Thanks for taking part in our OUAS challenge!
    Irma

    ReplyDelete
  6. I simply adore this. Love the colours and the different kinds of flowers. that heart is such a great design feature. Thanks for playing at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this layout!!! Thanks for your support for the new challenge blog. Hope to see you there!! Spread the word, please!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments