Saturday 22 October 2011

All about me flashback challenge

Created this layout for the AAM flashback challenge
This was the challenge:
As we wait for the Creative Team call to come to an end, get those ladies in place, announce and prepare for December, we are going to be doing some "flashback" challenges. Let's go back in time to some of our previous challenges here at AAM.

Feel free to participate or, if you created a layout way back when, share it with us!

Get in our time machine and let's zoom on back to November 2009 when this challenge was given!

Challenge #5: I just Can't Live Without
and here is my layout
I used Lily Bee papers lots of flowers and bling
The chipboard is from Scrapware
Hambly overlays & the metal hardware is by Stampin Up the rest is from my stash

I couldn't live without "This Moment This Day This Life" my wedding day to my darling husband in June 2001
Hope you like it
Toodle Pip x

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this turned out amazing!! I love it!! Great job!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Tracee! Love the cluster and lovely "wedding" feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh... THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE THIS!! So, scraplifting this!!! *faint*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great texture here, love the big burlap heart and the use of the trasparency. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments