Monday 30 January 2012

Boys Rule Sketch 2

My good friend Jenny is a dab hand at creating sketches (among her many talents!)
She has some up at the Boys Rule Kit Club  and I loved this one with the circles

I had the perfect pics of Leon and the dogs greeting him! They are funny but when we are away they seem to know that he will be there at all times, so whenever he goes out of sight they are crying and barking and looking for him. There was this cute little pathway with a small white wooden gate at the top and they spent ages with their heads on the gate "waiting! I've got more close up pics of their heads peeping above so you will see those on a page soon too!
Here is my take;


My simple stories "Destinations" were great for this sketch and I didn't add anything else much apart from one of my camera stamps from The Girls Paperie stamped onto the SS paper and pop dotted and 2 grommets(think thats what they are called lol)
I cut out the numbered strips from a sheet and ran them through the printer for my journaling which reads "On holiday you can't be out of the dogs sight for more than a minute, before they are looking for you. This little gate at Glan Y Mor was a perfect spot for them to watch for you to come back" October 2011
I used some of the tranparencies that come with the paper pack. I aslo cut one of the little bingo cards thats on the front of the pack and tucked it behind one of the photos.
I like how this turned out hope you like it too.

                                                      Toodle Pip Xx


5 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch, love the circles and the little journalling tags, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! Nice job! love so many things about your layout! the background the white matting...journalling...fabulous! Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this ledger paper and all your contrasting colors.. great page!! Thanks for joining us at Boys Rule! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracee!! You totally rocked this!! Awesome job!! Those papers and embellies are fab, and I love the photos!! Esp the one of their little faces peeking over the fence!! Thanks for playing along!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on this sketch. Perfect pics.....can't wait to see more of those gorgeous puppies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments