Saturday 6 October 2012

CSI 39 - solved

Having a fab time here in Wales, been up and down the hill to the beach so many times I'm pooped lol, but did find time to squeeze in a little scrapping
I had a play over at CSI it's been so long since I played there and it was double the fun as they teamed up with another fave of mine OUAS
Here was the case file and sketch
And here is my take

This case file was fun, am scrapping with limited stash as I'm on vacation but I think I didn't do too badly.
Evidence; Rub ons(the bracket I rubbed onto acetate),leaves,bit n pieces,star book pages(well text paper lol)
The papers are Bo Bunny - country garden and I muted down the orange with a little ivory paint The black border at the top and the bottom of the pic is a lacy stamp by Jenni Bowlin

Testimony - fell down a little on this one as I hate my handwriting and no printer to hand I just wrote a brief description. I did sort of frame it with the bracket don't know if that counts!
A couple of close ups
I made the fabric flower a long time ago and found it buried in my tools bag, the perfect colours too!

I got messy with paint from my polka dot mask to the dry brushed ivory on the papers


This is another for Poppy's 21st album and the girls in the picture she has been looking after for almost 5 years, unfortunately they have moved about 4 or 5 hours away and now she only gets to see them occasionally or at times like this when they go on vacation to Scotland
Hope you like it
Toodle Pip x


6 comments:

  1. Loving all of the texture on this page! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!! This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors, the title work and love love love the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Wow Wow! Trop trop magnifique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout Tracee - love the white base along with the bright colours and awesome details!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been far too long since I paid you a visit, always such an incredible treat! This is absolutely gorgeous Tracee, love it to bits! I see the date of your post is 6 October and you're writing you've been down to the beach umpteen times ... Don't say the water is OK for swimming at this time of the year?! Mwah to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING!!! You are so talented!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments