Saturday 26 January 2013

Sketch Time at Papermaze

Hi I've got another post up on the Papermaze blog to share with you today

I've got some of the pretty Basic Grey Lucille collection to share with you today
Basic Grey were some of the very first papers that I used when I first started scrapping & are like a trusty friend, this collection has a dressmaker theme to it and of course that can be adapted to lots of different occasions. I chose this baby photo in black and white that I think fits really well.
I also used some washi tape by October afternoon that matches these papers perfectly with the peachy oranges, along with some wooden embellishments that are very trendy right now


I chose a fairly plain sketch, drawing out the main elements and adding my own touch
If you choose to play along with this months sketch please share your creations and leave us a link in the comments we would love to see!

I chose to use these three sheets of the Lucille collection using both the front and the backsides



Other products used


Toodle Pip x





1 comment:

  1. *sigh* this is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee the hearts and the photo!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments