Wednesday 27 February 2013

Papermaze

Time for a sketch

Hope you are all having a good week, it's my turn up today and I have a sketch to share with you.
I am still loving the Pink Paislee portfolio collection and used the matching stamps as well this time.They are so sweet, as are my Daughter and Granddaughter in the pic
Here is the layout I created

I did quite a bit of stamping creating both the background and some of the embellishments.
I love the chipboard hearts just as they are, but you can mist or ink them to whatever colour you like

                                This is the sketch I used, that I found on Pinterest
 
And some close ups
I stamped the speech bubble stamps onto plain white cardstock then cut them out

These thickers were black so I put a thin layer of Gesso on to make them grey

The alphas from the basic grey Serenade sticker sheet were a great match to the Portfolio papers
Hope you like it
Toodle Pip x


2 comments:

  1. Like it? LOVE it!! It's soo good Tracee. Loving the chevron stamp very much. C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeee the arrows and the hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments