Friday 20 September 2013

touching base and more from the Papermaze August kit

Wooahh didn't realise I had been away from here for so long, life has been hectic with lots of exciting and fun moments. 2 days ago I was on the beautiful Greek Island of Zante (this photo was taken in Zante town)
and in just 8 days time I will be back in Wales for a 2 week vacation with my DH and the crazy doodle doggies, in between all that I have to clear my craftroom ready for some renovation work that will take place whilst I am away, so at the moment I'm not sure which way is up lol
 I have lots to share over the coming days and also some exciting news!
First up I want to share with you the 2nd layout I created using the Papermaze August kit.

This month the kit is packed with all sorts of great embellishments, I created a feminine page here and now I'm here to share with you the more masculine page I made
I loved the Polaroid frames, and on this layout I used them both as accents and to frame one of the smaller details on my picture, once again the tiny word stickers act both as a title and journaling to sum up my feelings about the photo.
I fussy cut some of the hexagons to create layers behind my photo and by using the blues/greens I think it gives the whole page a more "boy" feel to it.
You can find this kit here and of course any other supplies you need can be found in the shop
So it's toodle pip for now
Back soon x



4 comments:

  1. You lucky thing. All these holidays. I loved your pics from Greece. I have only driven through Wales and would love to go back for a proper look see... My brother turns 50 in Feb so maybe I should sneak in a trip before the grandies arrive :D
    This is another fab layout and I love the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fantastic and well-written post.Really aweasome layout and Nice sharing.Thanks for this great post.
    Apartment Software

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments