Friday 22 November 2013

Sketchbook 365 December sketch

It is with a little sadness that my last layout for Sketchbook 365 goes live today, but I am over the moon that I get to stay on with them as a Design team member for the magazine Scrapbook 365, so hopefully I can still get to play along from time to time
Here is the sketch for this month, and there is an aweseome prize of Websters pages goodies to be won by one lucky person
This is my interpretation
My sweet little Granddaughter all ready for the first day of the new school year, with her Hello Kitty accessories
Don't forget to check out the other fab pages by the rest of the DT here 
Toodle pip x



1 comment:

  1. Love how you worked with the sketch! The elements and your stitching are the perfect touches for your project!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments