Friday 17 January 2014

Bo Bunny - A Wintery Tale Minibook

Today I am up on the BoBunny blog with this Minibook created with the Woodland Winter collection.



I have wanted to scrap these snow day pictures for quite a while, but they never quite fit on a layout, a mini book is the perfect solution to have them all in one place. The Woodland Winter collection has to be my all time favourite winter collection in the most gorgeous shades of browns and blues



As owls are my favourite birds, this adorable image that I fussy cut from the 12 x 12 Cozy paper just had to adorn the front cover. Using double dot cardstock I cut my front cover and then I decided that I wanted the rest of my pages a little larger. The album is actually 5 x 6.
I cut some small strips in a banner shape and adhered them to the front in order to hide my Granddaughter's legs dangling out from under the smaller front page.
I love all the deer images that are on the papers and these pieces create their own little scenes which means you don't always have to add a lot to them before they look complete. I used the alphabet from the 12 x 12 Combo Sticker sheet to create my title.

To create my title for this page I used one of the chipboard pieces and added the word "man" to spell out snowman. The banners on the left are already printed on the page and look really effective. I cut some triangles out and stitched them to the top of my photo to carry them across the pages.


Bo Bunny not only make pretty papers and embellishments but they also  package them beautifully too. Here I used the packaging from the Woodland Winter buttons to create a mat for my photo.


I stamped out the numbers for my pictures with the It is Written stamp set. I added some of the cards from the Woodland Winter Misc Me range as well, everything coordinates so perfectly. 

Bo Bunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper; Toboggan, Slush, Scarf, Journal, Cozy, Blizzard, Woodland Winter/Woodland Winter.
Cardstock: Khaki Dot/Double Dot.
Stickers; Cardstock, Combo Sticker/Woodland Winter.
Chipboard; 12 x 12 Woodland Winter.
Buttons; Wodland Winter.
6 x 6 Paper Pad; Woodland Winter.
Misc Me Contents; Woodland Winter.
Stamps; It Is Written.
Doilies; 4" Small.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments