Thursday 9 January 2014

CSI 104 - Solved

Case file 104
The colours were so pretty for this case file and my picture of Star on a snowy day was a great match but I wondered if a snowy layout would look good with the palette.

A mixed media background that happened partly by accident started me off and it came together quite quickly (for me that is) after that.

 I was pleased with the result and I hope you like it too.


Testimony
Birds
Polka Dots
Hearts - rubon hearts
Alphabet
Fabric - felt thickers
Paint
Phrase sticker 

Evidence
Frame your story
I used the stiched heart rubon to frame my journaling

Bit late getting this one up, but there is still time to play along with Case File 104. 
You have until
 Sunday, January 12, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. EST. 
Toodle Pip
 

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Tracee and love the doodling on top of the spritzing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, love the mixed media background!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments