Saturday 22 February 2014

CSI 111 & Page Drafts

CSI case file 111 and this week another chapter in Tracee & Debbi's amazing adventure
We went to Michaels and found these chipboard words and thought it would be great idea to take a selfie holding one. Don't ask me why we were cracking up with laughter, we don't even know what set us off but this photo captures just how much fun Debbi and I had together.
I used one of Em's gorgeous Valentine reveal sketches that you can find here, there is still time to play along and some awesome prizes up for grabs
 This weeks palette looks like this
coupled with this sketch (27.2)

I came up with this
I had great fun layering up the papers 
Evidence
Animal accent
Polka Dots
Wood
Stickers
Sprinkles
3 of something (photo's)
Testimony
Tell the story through dialogue
She said "Look at those great chipboard words"
She said "I know but they are rather big"
She said "Let's set my camera on the shelf and take a selfie"
She said "Great idea"
She said "Hey. . . what are you laughing at"
She said "I don't know, what are you laughing at"
She said "I have no clue but in a minute I'm going to pee my pants. . . "

A few close ups


As I had randomly placed my layers I didn't want to move them again so i used quite a few staples to hold them together. I placed my journaling on a tag behind the photo and attached it to the "this & That" tab, I love it when you can use the collection name from the "waste" on the edge of the paper!


I sprayed my Freckled Fawn chipboard piece with some brown mist, it must have had some gold tones to it as you can see in the final result.


I used a little bit of all sorts for my cluster and even managed to get a couple of small flowers on there. . . Go Me!

If you made it all the way to the end. . Thankyou
Hope you get chance to play along this week, if not just take a peek in the Gallery and I know you will be inspired








3 comments:

  1. This is so awesome Tracee, the layers are to die for and the details are wonderful. TFS. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! I love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO! The journaling SO captures the moment! Brilliant page, as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments