Monday 10 February 2014

Papermaze & Websters pages

 
I am up on the Papermaze blog today with a layout.

Hi Tracee with you again today sharing another layout, this time "project life style", that I created using some of the lovely Websters Pages recorded.
I've not yet gotten the Project Life bug but I wanted to create a layout with a Project Life type flair.
I cut some strips from the Rewind  & Today sheets and stitched them along the edges to frame the layout  
 
The printed acetate frames make a striking focal point for your photographs, I added some of the stickers from the sticker sheet to spell out my title.
 How cute are the mini frames?, with the simple addition of some word stickers and wood veneers your page is complete. I love how you can create 2 totally different atyle layouts using the same paper collection This is my post sharing the first layout.
All supplies can be found in the Papermaze shop
Hope you have a great start to the week and the weather is being kind to you, my thoughts go out to all those suffering the floods.

3 comments:

  1. This page is so gorgeous! I love the grid effect with the frames and the clean and fresh look is divine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool layout Trace... Love the snowy photos.. The grid design looks so cool and I love the white on white. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this! Loving the pops of color and the whole quadrant design. So cool how you cut out that one pic!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments