Wednesday 9 April 2014

Papermaze April Kit

I am up on the Papermaze blog today with this post

Hi Tracee with you today sharing a layout I created using the gorgeous April Kit

 
This months kit features the stunning Fresh Cuts collection by Basic Grey, with a few other papers including a pink Polka dot sheet from Carta Bella (my favourite sheet!) and Kaisercraft Choc Chip from the Tea Break collection.
 
 
 
 
The kit always includes a couple of sheets of plain cardstock and this time I started with the white sheet and layered my papers on it in strips across the top and down the right hand side of the page.
 
 
I used a polka dot stencil and some distress ink to add a little interest to the white space in the bottom left side of the layout.

 
This month you also get a sheet of the cute alpha stickers from Pink Paislee sentiment series and a chipboard title that was quite literally "Perfect" for my page.

I will be back later in the month to show you what else I created with this fab kit.
TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments