Wednesday 13 August 2014

The world is full of Magic with Papermaze

I am up on the Papermaze blog today with this post.

This month I was sent a very eclectic mix of papers and being a bit of a creative slump at the moment I was a bit puzzled as to what I was going to create.
I had this cut file on my Cameo just waiting for the right layout to place it on. . . voila. I added a little mixed media and some of the previous bits and pieces I have been sent from the shop this year and this is what I came up with.

 
The washi tape with clouds and hearts on matched perfectly with the reds and blues in the papers.
I wanted the title to stand out and not be lost on the page, by placing it on the red side of the Echo Park - Walking on Sunshine Beach Stripe paper.
 
 
 
I stamped onto the red paper with some versamark ink and clear embossing powder to create some texture to the paper. I used more ink and a stencil for the polka dots behind the photo. Before I glued my title down I carefully went around the edges with a sharpie marker to make it stand out a little more. I like the multi coloured look that the Puddle Jumper paper by Pink Paislee gives to my title. I used a faux stitch stamp for my page much quicker than the sewing machine!
 
Tracee x
 
All supplies used can be found in the shop
 


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this layout! So bold with it's retro colours; a perfect colour palette to go with that fantastic photo of P :) Amazing what you can do in a slump Mrs P ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments