Thursday 26 November 2015

Christmas Advent with Bo Bunny Dear Santa

Christmas is coming......



I wanted to make an advent calendar for this year and its no good waiting til December to start so I thought I would be all prepared. I came up with the idea of altering the actual box that these chocolates came in, of course I turned to Bo Bunny for some festive inspiration and chose to use the Dear Santa line for my project.

 
I cut pieces from lots of different sheets to use to cover the chocolates, then I cut the small numbered sheet up that came in the Dear santa 6 x 6 paper pad. I layered these onto the small rectangles then attached then in place.
 
 
I fussy cut some images for the center of the calendar and finished it off with a Happy Christmas Gold Foil Transfer. I love how the colours in this collection make everything looks so super festive.
Can't wait to share this with hubby on the 1st.

Bo Bunny Supplies Used;
Patterned Paper; Advent, Candy Cane, Festive, Sweater, Wonderland/Dear Santa
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Dear Santa
Foil Transfers: Gold Foil Sentiments
Stickers; Double Dot Tuxedo Alaphabet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments