Sunday 31 January 2016

Birthday Gift Set with Bo Bunny Beach Therapy Collection

I have been having so much fun playing with the new collections from Bo Bunny, it is my Hubby's birthday tomorrow and I made this cute little gift set using the Beach Therapy Collection.

Birthday Gift set tracee provis bo bunny beach therapy

I decorated a premade paper bag, a shaker card and a cute little cracker gift box that I cut on my Silhouette. I fussy cut the Hawaiian shirts from one of the 6 x 6 papers that coordinate with this collection.


I used the Party Time stencil which has this fun circle piece that looks a little like bubbles to go along with the beach theme. I cut the word love using the Squared Dies set.


I cut the cracker box from the Getaway sheet and used the Oh My Stars stencil along the edges, ideally I should have done this before I constructed the box but because the stencils by Bo Bunny are stickable I was able to do this afterwards with no problems at all.


I made a shaker card using one of the frame dies cuts and some foam pads, I added some sequins and some glitter glass for the shaky part. I also used the Twinkle Twinkle die as a border across the card, I didn't waste the off cut stars from the die cut piece as I dotted these around the bottom of the card. 

I am really in love with all of the new Bo Bunny CHA releases this time, can't wait to create with all the different collections.

Bo Bunny Supplies Used:
Beach Therapy Collection
Dies; Twinkle Twinkle, Love Squared Frames
Stencils; Oh My Stars, Party Time 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments