Monday 29 February 2016

Bo Bunny's Little Monsters

This month I decided to have a play with some of the new stamp and die sets from Bo Bunny
I just love these little monsters and they look so cute fussy cut and popped up on your cards or pages.


Monster Card and tag set Tracee Provis Bo Bunny monsters stamp set

I quite often like to make a matching tag to go with a card. I have just realised that I didn't put the string in my tag, but because of that stinkin cute monster I only just realised now lol.
I added googly eyes for a little more fun.

Monster Card and tag set Tracee Provis Bo Bunny monsters stamp set 01

I cut out the viewfinder with my Big Shot, then I painted the cardstock with some Licorice Pearlescents, I had some left in my paint palette so I splattered some around the center of the card. I also watered some of it down and this is how I achieved the monochromatic look to the splatters.

Happy birthday monster balloon card Tracee Provis Bo Bunny Toybox 03

I had actually stamped and paper pieced this little guy when my DT box first arrived. I stamped out some of the flowers from the Doodle Blooms set with black ink, even tho I left them black and white, I still think they make quite an impact on the card. I wanted the monster to be holding some balloons and the lightbulb stamp made the perfect alternative, I used the stems from the Doodle Blooms set and masked off the leaves to create strings for my balloons.

I really enjoyed making these cards and I hope it will put a smile on the recipients faces.

Toodle Pip x

Bo Bunny Supplies Used;

Patterned Paper; Toybox Collection
Stamps; Doodle Blooms, Rejoice, Monsters
Dies; Viewfinder, Flyaway






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments