Thursday 31 August 2017

Adorkable - Stuck Sketches August 15th sketch

This month I have been playing over at Stuck Sketches, there are 2 great sketches each month and for August I created pages for both of them.

Both my pages are for my album "Debbi & Tracee's Great Adventure album. This page is us being daft in Michaels and using their wood items as photo props! This is a favourite game for us and it creates some great photos to scrap!

My second page for the August 15th sketch


This was the sketch, quite unusual with the elements running diagonally across the page, I flipped it vertically and moved my title down to the bottom as I really wanted to fit the Chipboard "Adorkable" onto my page which is 8 x 8.


Here are some close ups


I couldn't resist fussy cutting the little dog from a Bella Boulevard paper, I added a glasses shaped brad and I think he looks very cute! As the pack of heidi Swapp speech bubble puffy stickers was astill on my desk from last time I used the "smile" one on this page.


I used a swiss dot cardstock to cut my circle element running down the centre of the page to give it a little texture. I cut the moutaches in the same cardstock but backed them with some white cardstock to make them stand out a little better.


Hope you have a happy scrappy day
Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments